Friday, October 14, 2011

Agile Book Recommendations

The following books are the main books that I recommend as starting points for learning about the various aspects of Agile. While their is a fair amount of overlap each of them covers a specific topic. The one on leading self-directed teams is not strictly an "Agile" book, but it is one of the few books talking about self-managed/self-organized/self-directed teams that I have found. The Toyota way is also not an "Agile" book but does a great job of explaining the concepts of Lean which I believe are the foundation for Agile.

Click to enlarge.

3 comments:

Deborah Richards said...

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. cord-cutters

David Jones said...

I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai

Java Online Training Java Online Training JavaEE Training in Chennai Java EE Training in Chennai

Ethan Moore said...

Nice Collection Damon. Also we would recommend our piece of work on Scrum Methodology that has been appraised by one and all who have been through it. Please Click on: https://www.scrumstudy.com/sbokguide/download-free-buy-sbok