Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blog About Software Development? Get a free copy of AccuRev!

Do you blog about software development best practices? If so, you could get a free copy of AccuRev for your personal use! Just post a link to your blog. I'll send a copy to the first ten folks that post a link that have blog entries related to software development best practices. Send me your e-mail address in an e-mail. My e-mail address is my first name combined with the domain of the company I work at.

2 comments:

Mike Coon said...

Here's my blog. Mike on SCM and things

Ethan Moore said...

Great Article!!In Conduct Release Planning process, everyday a highly focused, Time-boxed meeting is conducted referred to as the Daily Standup meeting. This is the forum for the Scrum Team to update each other on their progress and any impediments they may be facing.For more information, Click on: https://www.scrumstudy.com/blog/various-activities-in-scrum-processes/